A grand jury returned 16 federal counts of disorderly conduct against Jussie Smollett for allegedly staging a hate crime attack in January.
According to CBS Chicago, the grand jury returned the indictment on Thursday.
Last month, Smollet was charged with a disorderly conduct count for allegedly staging a racist and homophobic attack last month.
Smollett’s next court date is reportedly scheduled for next week.
- Watch: Icewear Vezzo & Big Sean Team Up For “Balance” Video
- You Won’t Believe What Celeb Is Going To Harvard!
- Imported From The D: LIVE SHOWCASE Sunday 4/28
- Empire Cast Members Write A Letter To Keep Jussie Smollett On The Show
- Jay Z-Launches New HBCU College Bus Tour
- Eminem Celebrates 11 Years Of Sobriety
- Looks Like Issa HOOD Wedding! [VIDEO]
- #PlayhousePopOff – Let’s Talk All Things #BeingMaryJane
- Did Wendy Williams’ Husband Try To Kill Her?
- “Brothers” Suing Jussie Smollet’s Lawyer!!
Whoa! Jussie Smollett Charged With 16 Felony Counts By Grand Jury was originally published on tlcnaptown.com