A grand jury returned 16 federal counts of disorderly conduct against Jussie Smollett for allegedly staging a hate crime attack in January.
According to CBS Chicago, the grand jury returned the indictment on Thursday.
Last month, Smollet was charged with a disorderly conduct count for allegedly staging a racist and homophobic attack last month.
Smollett’s next court date is reportedly scheduled for next week.
- Voices: Rotimi “Walk With Me”
- Do What I Want? Watch What Happens When Security Mistakes Lil Uzi Vert For A Fan At Gunna’s Show
- Yummm: Funny & Fascinating Frozen Facts About Ice Cream You Probably Didn’t Know
- Mahershala Ali To As ‘Blade’ In New Marvel Reboot
- Classic: Where Were You When Jay-Z And Kanye West Made Us Watch The Throne?
- Iggy Azalea Has A New Accent Plus Other LOL Moments From Her “Fu** It Up” Video (In Case You Missed)
- Total Switch: Damson Idris Goes From L.A. Dealer In ‘Snowfall’ To Black-Hating Skinhead In ‘Farming’ Trailer
- Coco Coitus: This Sex Tip Has Gone Viral, But It’s Not As Easy At It Looks
- Texas Rapper Tay-K Found Guilty Of Murder, Faces 5 To 99 Years In Prison
- Morehouse College Students Say Male Faculty Members Sexually Harassed Them
Whoa! Jussie Smollett Charged With 16 Felony Counts By Grand Jury was originally published on tlcnaptown.com