As if becoming the first solo female rap artist to win a GRAMMY for Best Rap Album wasn’t enough for the night, Cardi B came home just in time to catch baby Kulture with a baby milestone! Kulture isn’t even one-years-old yet and she has already been saying dada, but now she is saying mama! The adorable infant dropped that single word that every mother yearns to hear her child say early in the morning after returning home from the GRAMMYS.
Cardi has shared the moment with her fans on social media but as usual, put an emoji over her face even though we’ve already seen how cute Kulture is.
Just in case you’ve never seen baby Kulture’s face here is the one picture Cardi has shared with us.
- Jussie Smollett Turns Himself In Over Disorderly Conduct Charge
- Video Of Brothers Buying Supplies For Attack Released, Jussie Now A Suspect
- Slanderer-In-Chief: Barack Obama Jokes About Steph Curry’s Ankles, Says He Taught Him His Jumper
- Tristan Thompson Back At It Again?
- Kyrie Irving & Kevin Durant’s All-Star Game Convo Has Knicks Fans Excited
- Cha-Ching: Manny Machado & San Diego Padres Reportedly Agree On $300M Blockbuster Free Agent Deal
- Friday Night Cypher #131
- Burberry Apologizes for Hoodie with Noose on Their Runway
- Designer, Karl Lagerfeld Has Passed At The Age Of 85
- Hot Off Top Freestyle Episode 002 w/ Overlord Scooch
Kulture Reaches Baby Milestone Following Cardi B’s Epic GRAMMY Night! was originally published on wiznation.com