As if becoming the first solo female rap artist to win a GRAMMY for Best Rap Album wasn’t enough for the night, Cardi B came home just in time to catch baby Kulture with a baby milestone! Kulture isn’t even one-years-old yet and she has already been saying dada, but now she is saying mama! The adorable infant dropped that single word that every mother yearns to hear her child say early in the morning after returning home from the GRAMMYS.
Cardi has shared the moment with her fans on social media but as usual, put an emoji over her face even though we’ve already seen how cute Kulture is.
Just in case you’ve never seen baby Kulture’s face here is the one picture Cardi has shared with us.
- Ben & Jerry’s call out White Privilege on 4/20 [VIDEO]
- Uh Oh!! Travis $cott Loses Major Lawsuit!
- Nicki Minaj Fires Her Team!!
- Afrika In The City: Detroit Shipping Company
- Detroit Filmmaker & Woman Behind Surviving R. Kelly Named To ‘Time’ 100
- Watch: Lil Dicky Debuts “Earth” Song & Short Film to Raise Awareness For Climate Change & The Environment
- Ariana Grande Paid More Than Beyonce For Coachella?
- Did Dave East Throw Shots At Lil Nas X?
- G Herbo Arrested After Incident With His Son’s Mother
- Cleveland Rapper Arrested For Murder In Atlanta
Kulture Reaches Baby Milestone Following Cardi B’s Epic GRAMMY Night! was originally published on wiznation.com