As if becoming the first solo female rap artist to win a GRAMMY for Best Rap Album wasn’t enough for the night, Cardi B came home just in time to catch baby Kulture with a baby milestone! Kulture isn’t even one-years-old yet and she has already been saying dada, but now she is saying mama! The adorable infant dropped that single word that every mother yearns to hear her child say early in the morning after returning home from the GRAMMYS.
Cardi has shared the moment with her fans on social media but as usual, put an emoji over her face even though we’ve already seen how cute Kulture is.
Just in case you’ve never seen baby Kulture’s face here is the one picture Cardi has shared with us.
- Pied Piper Of R&Pee R. Kelly Will Have Hotel Visits Used Against Him In Court
- Boosie Badazz Faces 2 Felony Charges Connected To April Drug Bust
- OMG: Shaq’s Feet Are Scary AF
- WTF: Here’s What Happened When A Guy Bet $100,000 On A Single Number In Roulette
- HBO Fires Back At Michael Jackson Estate, Wants $100M Lawsuit Dropped
- YBN Cordae “Broke As F*ck,” Chris Rivers ft. Oswin Benjamin “N.A.S.A.” & More | Daily Visuals 8.16.19
- Jay-Z To Reportedly Become Part Owner Of A NFL Team
- Nipsey Hussle Tribute Exhibit At Atlanta’s Trap Music Museum Unveiled By T.I.
- Samsung’s Galaxy Buds, Bose & More Top Consumer Reports Best Headphones List
- Offset Joins Gaming Juggernaut FaZe Clan As Its Newest Investor
Kulture Reaches Baby Milestone Following Cardi B’s Epic GRAMMY Night! was originally published on wiznation.com