The Girls Advisory Board is comprised of local teen girls who will help to shape and manage the events taking place Girls World Expo.
Each additional girl on the Advisory Board takes a leadership role over their key component, such as Art, Science, Social Media/Public Relations, Entertainment, & Speakers. The Girls Advisory Board chairperson leads the group in overseeing the tasks associated with the show, as well as taking an active emcee role the day of by introducing key speakers, sharing information with the attendees and directing the flow throughout the day.
Being a part of the Girls Advisory Board provides real life experience in leadership, community organizing and event management. These skills are perfect for a resume or college application, and it’s also a ton of fun!
Meet your Girls World Expo Advisory Board
1. Reagan Smith – Bloomfield Hills High School
2. Pixie Renny – Abbott Middle School
3. Alyson Thomas – Renaissance High
4. Jade A. Rodriquez – University Prep Science and Math
5. A’Niya Qualls – Cass Technical High School
6. Mackenzie Martin – Detroit Country Day School
7. Danija Tolliver – Grand River Academy
8. Madison Galloway – Parcell’s Middle School
9. Alayna Jones – Cass Tech High School
10. Lena Queen McDonald – University Prep Science and Math High school