Kanye West has been extremely busy over the past few months, whether it’s producing for other artists like Chance The Rapper and Nas, or releasing his own solo material, he never seems to take a break. Earlier today the rapper once again shocked fans with an out of nowhere collaboration with rising star Lil Pump, most known for his Instagram antics and the top ten hit “Gucci Gang”. In the video, Ye’ and Pump talk about their adoration of women and are joined by Adele Givens in a stylistic backdrop with early Puff Daddy and Missy Elliott inspirations.
Check out the video below:
- HAUGHT OR NAUGHT: H&M Under Fire For Neglecting A Young Black Models’ Hair, The Popular Retailer Defends Hairstyle
- Czarface Partners With Bent Water Brewing For Don The Armor Brew
- This Black Woman Filmmaker Could Help Lead Alfre Woodard To An Oscar
- Grand Opening, Grand Closing: Patriots Cut Antonio Brown
- Hidden Documents Reveal University of Texas Created Blueprint For Slowing Integration
- Céline Dion Begs That Drake Not To Ink Her Face On His Body [Video]
- These Love Stories Will Make You Say WHAATTT The ****?! #SillyAssNews
- Gashi Drops Debut Project ‘Gashi’
- Leah’s Lemonade: Cardi B’s a Blood? WHO SAID THAT?!
- Lil’ Wayne, Chance the Rapper, and Janelle Monae Team Up For Life Is Beautiful Festival