Kanye West has been extremely busy over the past few months, whether it’s producing for other artists like Chance The Rapper and Nas, or releasing his own solo material, he never seems to take a break. Earlier today the rapper once again shocked fans with an out of nowhere collaboration with rising star Lil Pump, most known for his Instagram antics and the top ten hit “Gucci Gang”. In the video, Ye’ and Pump talk about their adoration of women and are joined by Adele Givens in a stylistic backdrop with early Puff Daddy and Missy Elliott inspirations.
Check out the video below:
- Daughter Of Bucks Owner Trolls Drake
- The Truth About…With DJ AngelBaby Ep.2
- Memorial Day Weekend Recall Of 62,000 Lbs Of Meat!! Details…
- NFL Player Accused Of Raping A Homeless Woman, A Hitchhiker & More?
- Uh Oh!! Wendy Williams’ Son Arrested!!
- Friday Night Cypher #144
- Report: Michigan Hires Former Fab 5 Member As New Head Coach
- #OITNB Set To Air Its Final Season
- Fatboy SSE Arrested In New Jersey
- Karlie Redd Reveals Her TRUE Age On ‘The Real’