Kanye West has been extremely busy over the past few months, whether it’s producing for other artists like Chance The Rapper and Nas, or releasing his own solo material, he never seems to take a break. Earlier today the rapper once again shocked fans with an out of nowhere collaboration with rising star Lil Pump, most known for his Instagram antics and the top ten hit “Gucci Gang”. In the video, Ye’ and Pump talk about their adoration of women and are joined by Adele Givens in a stylistic backdrop with early Puff Daddy and Missy Elliott inspirations.
Check out the video below:
- Voices: Rotimi “Walk With Me”
- Do What I Want? Watch What Happens When Security Mistakes Lil Uzi Vert For A Fan At Gunna’s Show
- Yummm: Funny & Fascinating Frozen Facts About Ice Cream You Probably Didn’t Know
- Mahershala Ali To As ‘Blade’ In New Marvel Reboot
- Classic: Where Were You When Jay-Z And Kanye West Made Us Watch The Throne?
- Iggy Azalea Has A New Accent Plus Other LOL Moments From Her “Fu** It Up” Video (In Case You Missed)
- Total Switch: Damson Idris Goes From L.A. Dealer In ‘Snowfall’ To Black-Hating Skinhead In ‘Farming’ Trailer
- Coco Coitus: This Sex Tip Has Gone Viral, But It’s Not As Easy At It Looks
- Texas Rapper Tay-K Found Guilty Of Murder, Faces 5 To 99 Years In Prison
- Morehouse College Students Say Male Faculty Members Sexually Harassed Them