Kanye West has been extremely busy over the past few months, whether it’s producing for other artists like Chance The Rapper and Nas, or releasing his own solo material, he never seems to take a break. Earlier today the rapper once again shocked fans with an out of nowhere collaboration with rising star Lil Pump, most known for his Instagram antics and the top ten hit “Gucci Gang”. In the video, Ye’ and Pump talk about their adoration of women and are joined by Adele Givens in a stylistic backdrop with early Puff Daddy and Missy Elliott inspirations.
Check out the video below:
- Kash Doll x DJ AngelBaby: Motivation Tour Ep. 3
- Porsha Williams Finally Had Her Baby [VIDEO]
- Cardi B Addresses Backlash After Trademarking “Okurrr”[VIDEO]
- Condolences: Megan Thee Stallion’s Mother, Holly Thomas, Passes Away
- Shaquille O’Neal Joins Papa John’s Pizza on Its Board of Directors
- Cam Newton Says He Gave Up Sex In March As Part Of His Monthly Challenges To Be Better
- Tesla CEO, Elon Musk, Makes A Big Donation To Flint Students
- NY State of Mind? Duke Phenom Zion Williamson Warms to the Idea of Being a Knick
- Markelle Fultz Finally Offers Update On Shoulder Recovery & Joining The Orlando Magic
- Kodak Black is better than 2Pac and Biggie???