Mariah Carey is in a little trouble. A little trouble like $3 million type of trouble. According to reports a promoter claims that Mariah Carey defamed them and canceled several shows. The South American concert promoters claim that Mariah canceled a show in Argentina and Chile. They claim she canceled without any prior notice. According to DailyMail:
Mariah Carey has been sued for $3 million-plus by the promotion company Fenix over a pair of cancelled 2016 concerts in South America, after the songstress sued the promoters over the same shows.
The 47-year-old was slated to appear in solo shows in Argentina and Chile during her Sweet Sweet Fantasy tour, but withdrew from the shows.
The One Sweet Day singer said in the suit she filed earlier this month that Fenix had stiffed her on her fees, hurting her brand as a performer.
Peep more HERE!!
20 Times Mariah Carey’s Kids Made Our Hearts Melt (PHOTOS)
1. Mariah with her babies Monroe and MoroccanSource:Fresh Air Fund/WireImage/Getty 1 of 8
2. Mariah and baby Monroe in the hospitalSource:Fresh Air Fund/WireImage/Getty 2 of 8
3. Mariah feeds her newborn daughter MonroeSource:Fresh Air Fund/WireImage/Getty 3 of 8
4. Beautiful Mariah with her daughter MonroeSource:Angela Weiss/WireImage/Getty 4 of 8
5. Mariah’s kids are just too cute for words!Source:Jason LaVeris/FilmMagic/Getty 5 of 8
6. Mariah with her munchkins at her Hollywood Walk of Fame ceremonySource:Albert L. Ortega/Getty Images 6 of 8
7. Mariah laughs with daughter MonroeSource:Axelle/Bauer-Griffin/FilmMagic/Getty 7 of 8
8. Mariah and daughter Monroe catch some sun in IbiziaSource:Europa Press/Europa Press via Getty Images 8 of 8