Seems like for the last week Tyreese has been on social media for one reason or the other. To recap, Tyreese took to IG crying for his daughter. He had an emotional break down pleading how he missed his daughter and at the end of the day, he is not a celebrity he is just father. After these many people took to social media clowning him for his actions. Even certain celebs such as Lil Duval and Michael Blackson talked about Tyreese but the celebs that took to his aid was Jada and Will Smith.
Want juicy news at your fingertips? Text HOT1075 to 71007 join our text club!
Will and Jada Smith gave their good friend Tyreese $5 million dollars to help him with his child support and legal fees as he is going through this troubling time. Tyreese is paying $13k a month for child support and when you add his legal fees to the situation, his monthly bill is getting up there. Shot out to the Smiths for stepping in and being real friends.
SMH: Tyrese Attacked On Social Media For Not Marrying A ‘Black’ Woman
1. Some fans weren’t shocked when they heard the ‘fake news’ that Tyrese’s wife isn’t black.1 of 7
2. We can feel the eye-roll coming from this tweet.2 of 7
3. Hell hath no fury like Black Twitter.3 of 7
4. Some just not here for Mrs. Gibson.4 of 7
5. Shady boots.5 of 7
6. Yikes.6 of 7
7. The people want Baby Boy Jody back.7 of 7