Well, it looks like that long over due T-Wayne album is dead!! T-Pain is alleging that Lil Wayne is in major debt with him. T-Pain says that Lil Wayne owes him for work on The Carter IV album. You may remember The Carter IV dropped in 2011!! Dang!! According to Bossip:
According to TMZ, Nappy Boy Productions is now suing Young Money, since Pain produced the smash hit track “Got Money” — which also featured T-Pain on the track — for Tha Carter III. On top of that, an artist on T-Pain’s label, Young Fyre, lent his production talent on the track “How to Hate” on “Tha Carter IV.”
All in all, T-Pain estimates that Lil Wayne owes him about $500,000 for services rendered by Nappy Boy.
Of course, Wayne’s been waiting for a pretty large payout of his own for the last few years…so he may just not have it on hand at the moment.
Damn!! So, at this point everybody’s just waiting on Birdman to drop that bread huh?
17 Photos Of Lil Wayne & Birdman During Happier Times
1. Because bros have each other’s backs.Source:Getty 1 of 12
2. Because bros hit the stage together.Source:Getty 2 of 12
3. Because bros tell each other jokes.Source:Getty 3 of 12
4. Because bros pose for pics together.Source:Getty 4 of 12
5. Because bros style on ’em in photo shoots.Source:Getty 5 of 12
6. Because bros shine together.Source:Splash 6 of 12
7. Because bros give bros hugs.Source:Getty 7 of 12
8. Because bros squash the beef no matter what.Source:Getty 8 of 12
9. Because bros make hits together.Source:Getty 9 of 12
10. Because bros rap together.Source:Getty 10 of 12
11. Because bros endure boring events together.Source:Getty 11 of 12
12. Because bros give each other props.Source:Getty 12 of 12