Nike just unveiled LeBron James’ 15th signature shoe and LeBron says this is his favorite shoe to date.
According to Nike, the LeBron 15, designed by Jason Petrie, is the most technically advanced shoe of LeBron’s career featuring an evolved Flyknit construction and an advanced cushioning system.
“The number-one thing people should know about the LEBRON 15 is that this new Nike Flyknit is something that’s never been done in a performance shoe,” notes James. “It looks great, too. Since Jason and I started working on the LEBRON VII, we have always talked about how we not only want to have the top, top, top notch in performance, we want style, as well. We have a desire to create shoes that make all people feel good when they put it on.”
Nike will be revealing more information about the release date and more so make sure you tune in!
13 Pics Of LeBron James & Wife Savannah Being Crazy In Love (PHOTOS)
13 photos Launch gallery
1. Young love for Savannah and LeBron at prom in high school.
1 of 13
2. A couple that travels together…
2 of 13
3. Vacay in Greece.
3 of 13
4. LeBron posted this adorable pic of his pregnant wife.
4 of 13
5. Happy Anniversary!
5 of 13
6. LeBron supports his wife with all of her endeavors.
6 of 13
7. Bonnie and Clyde in Madrid.
7 of 13
8. Kiss Cam!
8 of 13
9. Savannah shared this throwback pic of LeBron and their first born.
9 of 13
10. The stylish pair head to Dwyane Wade’s wedding.
10 of 13
11. Love on top! Savannah reposted this love message from her boo.
11 of 13
12. On the run.
12 of 13
13. She said yes!
13 of 13