Rae Sremmurd probably thought they were showing their fans love when they launched water bottles into the crowd at a concert. However, one guy didn’t take their show of affection too kindly.
A Michigan man is suing Sremmurd for recklessly throwing a bottle of water at an October 2016 concert. He’s being represented by Jonathan Marko and according to docs obtained by TMZ, Swae Lee and Slim Jxmmi didn’t warn folks before they started launching bottles that day. One of them hit the man square in the nose and according to the suit, the impact was so hard, “a chunk of his face” was ripped off. The suit says the man immediately went to the hospital where he suffered permanent scarring and disfigurement.
Rae Sremurd is being sued for assault, negligence, and battery. He wants his medical bills paid along with damages. You can check out the graphic damage done to his nose here.
The 411 On Rae Sremmurd (PHOTOS)
1. Rae Sremmurd Are Brothers From Tupelo, Mississippi.Source:Instagram 1 of 12
2. Interestingly Enough, Tupelo, Mississippi Is The Birthplace Of Elvis Presley.Source:GettyImages 2 of 12
3. Rae Sremmurd Are Signed To Mike WiLL’s Ear Drummer label & Interscope.Source:Instagram 3 of 12
4. Rae Sremmurd Started Recording Music In Middle School.Source:Instagram 4 of 12
5. Before Mike WiLL Signed Them, They Were Working At Olive Garden.Source:Instagram 5 of 12
6. Slim Jimmy Is The Oldest. He’s 20.Source:Instagram 6 of 12
7. Swae Lee Is Just A Year Younger Than His Big Bro…He’s 19.Source:Instagram 7 of 12
8. Rae Sremmurd’s Forthcoming Debut Project Is Titled “Sremm Life.”Source:Instagram 8 of 12
9. Rae Sremmurd Is Actually Ear Drummer Spelled Backwards. Ahhh…It All Makes Sense.Source:Instagram 9 of 12
10. Their Earlier Recordings Were Curse Word-Free.Source:Instagram 10 of 12
11. When Their Family Fell On Hard Times, Rae Sremmurd Became Homeless.Source:Instagram 11 of 12
12. Kim Kardashian Loves The Song “No Flex Zone” So Much, She Posted It On Her IG.Source:Instagram 12 of 12
Rae Sremmurd Faces Lawsuit After Throwing Water Bottle At Concert Goer was originally published on globalgrind.com