On Monday, Tyrese Gibson underwent a three-hour surgery….and we have no clue why! He shared an Instagram photo of him in the hospital bed with his young daughter embracing him.
“By my side… My Amazing wife and Daughter has been by my side every step of the way… When it comes down to the real stuff no one is ever there but family…… Father God I thank you for your extended grace and mercy 3 hour surgery I made it through………. I was in the middle of my procedure during the eclipse, I hope one day I figure out exactly what that meant….. I appreciate your prayers and energy, God has a way of sometimes forcing us to slow down…. When I get up? I feel like I’m about to change the world…….. #PrayerWarriors I feel your love…… thank you!”
RELATED: Tyrese Gibson Rushed To Hospital
Want juicy news at your fingertips? Text WPGR to 71007 join our text club!
Before heading into surgery he did ask his fans, friends, and family to send-up some prayers. We are going to keep Tyrese in our thoughts as he recovers.
SMH: Tyrese Attacked On Social Media For Not Marrying A ‘Black’ Woman
1. Some fans weren’t shocked when they heard the ‘fake news’ that Tyrese’s wife isn’t black.1 of 7
2. We can feel the eye-roll coming from this tweet.2 of 7
3. Hell hath no fury like Black Twitter.3 of 7
4. Some just not here for Mrs. Gibson.4 of 7
5. Shady boots.5 of 7
6. Yikes.6 of 7
7. The people want Baby Boy Jody back.7 of 7