The Charlottesville Nazi rally and Donald Trump‘s racist antics are exhausting — now, makeup artist Jeffree Star is adding his privileged two cents in the mix again.
Earlier this week, Jeffree made headlines after Kim Kardashian defended him against fans who dragged him for making racist comments. Kim basically told her followers to get over it (before apologizing), and today, Jeffree wants the rest of the world to do the same.
On Tuesday, he tweeted:
As Jeffree’s mentions blew up with hateful comments regarding his sexuality, he clapped back:
Star’s Twitter sounds good and liberal, but do we believe he’s changed since making those racist comments in his videos a few years back?
Only time will tell.
13 Reasons We Are Still Thankful For President Barack Obama
13 photos Launch gallery
1. We'll never forget the moment President Obama said Trayvon Martin could have been his son.
1 of 13
2. And let's not forget President Obama was the man behind capturing and killing Al-Qaeda leader Osama Bin Laden.
2 of 13
3. He also rejoiced when the Supreme Court ruled in favor of protecting same-sex marriage.
3 of 13
4. He always gets his hands a little dirty.
4 of 13
5. He was never afraid to have a good time.
5 of 13
6. The White House was always lit, and full of celebs.
6 of 13
7. He genuinely, wholeheartedly, loves the kids.
7 of 13
8. Plus, he's all about b-ball.
8 of 13
9. He made two of our favorite players the happiest men on Earth.
9 of 13
10. Despite his insane schedule, he's a pretty hands on dad.
10 of 13
11. ... And what a beautiful example for men on how to treat the ladies in your life.
11 of 13
12. There will never be another as suave as President Obama & for that alone, we're thankful.
12 of 13
13. He gave us hope...
13 of 13