When Beyoncé has her twins in the near future, they may want to name one of them BILLI, because the power couple has just surpassed the BILLION dollar couple club, according to this latest Forbes article.
Do the math, that brings their combined network to $1.16 billion and GROWING!
“I’m never satisfied, I’ve never met anyone that works harder than me in my industry.” Beyonce to Forbes
A few ways they have amassed this amount lately? Well:
- Beyoncé’s success with Lemonade & her world tours.
- Jay Z’s 10 year, $200 million deal with Live Nation.
- Both equal equity in Tidal, which Sprint invested $200 million into the brand, valuing Tidal at $600 million.
“For the next ten years, we will continue redefining the live event landscape.” Jay Z
I don’t think Jay and Bey will have any issues when it comes to buying baby furniture and diapers for the soon to be born twins!
Congrats to them, and we can’t wait to see whats next, Jay at Made In America this year!
The Worlds Richest Rappers In 2017
1. The Worlds Richest Rappers in 2017Source:Getty 1 of 7
2. Drake ($90 million)Source:Getty 2 of 7
3. Birdman ($110 million)Source:Getty 3 of 7
4. Dr. Dre ($740 million)Source:Getty 4 of 7
5. Jay Z ($810 million)Source:Getty 5 of 7
6. Diddy ($820 million)Source:Getty 6 of 7
7. Cheers To More Success in 2017-2018!Source:Getty 7 of 7
Beyoncé and Jay Z Are Now Officially In A Financial League Of Their Own was originally published on boomphilly.com