On Tuesday, a swarm of police surrounded 50 Cent‘s Connecticut estate to investigate a attempted burglary, according to TMZ. Various marked and unmarked police cars were in the driveway and street. Sources close to the rapper said law enforcement was alerted by someone on the property. There’s no word on if anything was taken or if arrests were made. Sources told TMZ that 50 Cent was not home during the investigation.
Police might have a lot of ground to cover considering the rapper’s 17 acres of land and the 50,000 square feet home. The residence includes 25 bathrooms, an indoor pool and hot tub, a nightclub, several game rooms, a full gym, a recording studio, a home theater, a pool, a grotto, a basketball court, guesthouses and an approved helicopter landing, according to New England Cable News. It wouldn’t be a surprise if a culprit was hiding out in one of these spots.
50 Cent bought the home from Mike Tyson back in 2003 for $4.1. million. The Power star filed for bankruptcy back in 2015 and put the home on the market, but it never sold.
We’ll keep you updated if more info should surface on the alleged break-in.
1. SMS Audio: This company that primarily sells headphones was founded by 50 Cent in 2011. In the same year, the company acquired Kono Audio. As far as the competition goes, he once said Dr. Dre’s “Beats is Nike. We’re Adidas.”
1 of 8
2. Power: 50 Cent is into all sorts of entertainment. Though he obviously stars in the Starz hit series “Power,” did you know he also produced the show? “Power” holds the “most viewers ever for a Starz original series” record.
2 of 8
3. Vodka: 50 Cent has recently partnered with Effen Vodka. The “ultra-premium” liquor comes in lots of flavors, including Black Cherry, Dutch Raspberry, Cucumber, and Salted Caramel.
3 of 8
4. SMS Promotions: 50 Cent started this boxing promotional company after his joint project with Floyd Mayweather, TMT Promotions, failed. Though SMS Promotions reportedly declared bankruptcy this year, it previously promoted boxers such as Andre Dirrell, Chris Galeano, and more.
4 of 8
5. SK Energy: Street King is an energy drink created by 50 Cent and his partner Chris Clarke. It boasts a variety of flavors, and was rebranded as “SK Energy” in 2012.
5 of 8
6. Frigo Underwear: 50 Cent put his insane body on full display in a series of advertisments for the underwear company this year.
6 of 8
7. VitaminWater: 50 Cent made $100 million after selling his stake in the privately owned company.
7 of 8
8. G-unit: We can’t forget about the clothing company that 50 Cent started in 2003 and relaunched in 2010. 50 maintains full ownership of the clothing line.