We all know 50 Cent doesn’t back down from beef. No matter if it’s was the classic beef between him and Ja Rule in which he ended his Ja’s career or if it’s the beef he has with Ghost in the hit series POWER. 50 is never shy to standing up for himself but who would have thought his recent fight would be with a lady.
When rapping on stage, one of his adoring female fans grabbed hold of 50 in attempt to touch him. Apparently 50 did not not take to kindly of it and he punches her dead in the chest. Immediately following the punch after all the crowd goes in shock, 50 invites her on stage in which she came on and twerked. Ummm huh? If you’re confused don’t worry, so am I. Now that’s real POWER! Instead of trying to sue 50 for millions, the fan settled for twerking on stage. Must be nice to be a rap star.
1. SMS Audio: This company that primarily sells headphones was founded by 50 Cent in 2011. In the same year, the company acquired Kono Audio. As far as the competition goes, he once said Dr. Dre’s “Beats is Nike. We’re Adidas.”
1 of 8
2. Power: 50 Cent is into all sorts of entertainment. Though he obviously stars in the Starz hit series “Power,” did you know he also produced the show? “Power” holds the “most viewers ever for a Starz original series” record.
2 of 8
3. Vodka: 50 Cent has recently partnered with Effen Vodka. The “ultra-premium” liquor comes in lots of flavors, including Black Cherry, Dutch Raspberry, Cucumber, and Salted Caramel.
3 of 8
4. SMS Promotions: 50 Cent started this boxing promotional company after his joint project with Floyd Mayweather, TMT Promotions, failed. Though SMS Promotions reportedly declared bankruptcy this year, it previously promoted boxers such as Andre Dirrell, Chris Galeano, and more.
4 of 8
5. SK Energy: Street King is an energy drink created by 50 Cent and his partner Chris Clarke. It boasts a variety of flavors, and was rebranded as “SK Energy” in 2012.
5 of 8
6. Frigo Underwear: 50 Cent put his insane body on full display in a series of advertisments for the underwear company this year.
6 of 8
7. VitaminWater: 50 Cent made $100 million after selling his stake in the privately owned company.
7 of 8
8. G-unit: We can’t forget about the clothing company that 50 Cent started in 2003 and relaunched in 2010. 50 maintains full ownership of the clothing line.
8 of 8
Continue reading 50 FIGHTS ……A WOMAN?? SAY IT AIN’T SO!