Another day, another Lauryn Hill performance mishap.
The R&B legend pissed fans off yet again after failing to show up on time for a concert in Pittsburgh. Hill’s scheduled time to hit the stage for the Heinz Hall concert was 8 p.m., but according to tweets from the venue, by 11 p.m., she still was M.I.A. Some fans say Hill came in just as audience members were standing in line for refunds.
Of course, Twitter didn’t let it slide without dragging the legend first:
This isn’t the first time, and probably won’t be the last, that the star has disappointed fans with her poor time management skills. Last year, she defended her chronic lateness in a Facebook post, saying, “The challenge is aligning my energy with the time, taking something that isn’t easily classified or contained, and trying to make it available for others.”
Are we still buying that? Let us know on Twitter @hiphopdetroit.Follow @hiphopdetroit
PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Kelly Rowland, Lauryn Hill, Bradley Cooper, & More!
1. She woke up like this! Pregnant Olivia Wilde was seen leaving the gym in West Hollywood.1 of 11
2. Lauryn Hill is photographed in a fashionable frenzy leaving the David Letterman Show and signing autographs for fans.2 of 11
3. Suki Waterhouse and Bradley Cooper try to make a discreet exit while leaving the premiere of "The Grand Budapest Hotel."3 of 11
4. Welcome to the winners' circle! Leonardo DiCaprio, director Martin Scorsese, and Jonah Hill pose for photos with the Cinema Vanguard Award, where DiCaprio and Scorsese were both honored.4 of 11
5. Thank God for the glam squad! A model at the Mark and Estel 2014 fasion show prepares to walk the runway by texting her worries away.5 of 11
6. Who parties harder than these girls? Our favorite celebrity women got together to walk the runway for the Go Red For Women - The Heart Truth Red Dress Collection 2014 fashion show.6 of 11
7. Pretty in polka dots! Kelly Rowland strikes a pose, showing off her awesome biceps before watching the JC Obando fashion show in NYC.7 of 11
8. Alicia Quarles gets her dance on as she makes her way down the runway at the Go Red for Women - The Heart Truth Red Dress Collection 2014 Show in NYC.8 of 11
9. Three's company for actress AnnaSophia Robb, Model Ireland Baldwin and Bella Thorne, who attended the Go Red For Women The Heart Truth Red Dress Collection 2014 Show.9 of 11
10. Adrienne Bailon and Jackie Cruz start off Fashion Week the right way by looking fab at the Desigual show at Lincoln Center.10 of 11
11. Joe Jonas and his date Blanda Eggenschwiler were photographed sittin' pretty in the front row at the Richard Chai fashion show in NYC.11 of 11
Twitter Went In On Lauryn Hill For Showing Up Ridiculously Late To Her Own Concert was originally published on globalgrind.com