Last time, we heard from Omarion he was upset that his hit song “Post To Be” was not nominated for a Grammy at the 2016 Grammys.
However, now it looks like he may be in trouble in the law for that same hit song.
According to legal documents obtained by the Jasmine Brand, BMG Rights Management is alleging Omarion stole some of Chris Brown’s “Came To Do” record from his X album due to their similarity, including “identical in pitches, intervals, rhythmic duration, and beat placement.
In addition, one of the writers for Chris’ record, Redwine assigned 50 percent of the rights to BMG.
BMG is demanding $300,000 in damages says the newly filed suit, which also names Atlantic Records as a defendant.
Chris Brown has yet to respond to this and Omarion is currently out in South Africa as part of the ARTIIFACT Tour.
Celebrities Your Man Is Over Hearing About
1. Idris ElbaSource:PR 1 of 15
2. BeyonceSource:AP 2 of 15
3. The entire cast of 'RHOA'Source:Bravo Instagram 3 of 15
4. Will SmithSource:AP 4 of 15
5. Chris BrownSource:PR 5 of 15
6. Raven SymoneSource:Raven Symone Instagram 6 of 15
7. The Kardashians/JennersSource:AP 7 of 15
8. Michael B. JordanSource:PR 8 of 15
9. AdeleSource:AP 9 of 15
10. Ciara and Russell WilsonSource:Ciara Instagram 10 of 15
11. Morris ChestnutSource:PR 11 of 15
12. Michael EalySource:Michael Ealy Instagram 12 of 15
13. DrakeSource:Instagram 13 of 15
14. Kanye West....since he married Kim KardashianSource:AP 14 of 15
15. Denzel WashingtonSource:PR 15 of 15