Steph Curry isn’t the only celebrity dropping a new shoe with the Under Armour brand. Dwayne ‘The Rock” Johnson has signed a signature shoe deal as well. His shoes are called “Rock” trainers and they come in black with gold/yellow lettering. On one tongue it reads… well I’ll let you see for yourself in the video below.
You can anticipate the release of the “Rock” trainers in early 2017.
Summertime Fine! These Celebrities Are Rocking Braids Just In Time For Summer
1. Beyonce took it back to her days as a member of Destiny’s Child with her half cornrow/half box braids style.Source:Instagram 1 of 10
2. Gabrielle Union is nothing short of a queen with her new twists.Source:Instagram 2 of 10
3. Damnnn, Kylie! Back at it again with those boxer braids, er, cornrowsSource:Instagram 3 of 10
4. Zoe Kravitz’s wavy box braids are cooler than cool.Source:Instagram 4 of 10
5. Monica added a hint of class to her thin box braids look.Source:Instagram 5 of 10
6. Tracee Ellis Ross slayed her two french braids look.Source:Instagram 6 of 10
7. Zendaya’s cornrows braided into a bun is the perfect sleek look for summer.Source:Instagram 7 of 10
8. Rita Ora experimented with a little color.Source:Instagram 8 of 10
9. Kim Kardashian got hip to the trend in 2015 and inspired a new wave of braided beauties, including North West.Source:Instagram 9 of 10
10. It didn’t take Khloe Kardashian long to catch on to the trend…Source:Instagram 10 of 10
And in other “Rock” news…
We now know Vin Diesel is the guy whom Rock spoke negatively of in previous interviews when he was asked about Fast & Furious cast members. According to insiders, Vin confronted Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson about his comments initiating a private conversation in a trailer on set of Fast & Furious 8. Apparently there was no solution because once Vin Diesel got clearance he was finished shooting his scenes, he left. I really hope the two can work it out.
Hit me on the gram or Twitter with your comments @skaii_boxx