Just like that, Tyga‘s got another lawsuit on his hands.
This time, TMZ reports that the landlord of a space he rented for his Last Kings clothing line is claiming that Tyga owes approximately $75,000 in damages, which includes five months of unpaid rent. The damages also include an ink-stained floor, painted ceilings, and a door painted with Egyptian designs. The landlord even says that ink was poured down a drain, which could affect the public sewage line.
T-Raww is fighting these claims, countering that the building was not up to code and the landlord is responsible for the damages.
Tyga is also currently under fire for allegedly assaulting a member of EDM group Cash Cash.
SOURCE: TMZ | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
Kylie Jenner Rings In Her 18th Birthday With Family, Friends, & Tyga
1. I'm like "hey, what's up, hello."Source: 1 of 6
2. MY GIRLS. party night. #18@12Source: 2 of 6
3. Kim and Kanye arrive at Bootsy Bellows.Source:Splash News 3 of 6
4. Khloe and rumored boyfriend James Harden arrive at Kylie's 18th birthday.Source:Splash News 4 of 6
5. Kris Jenner and boyfriend Corey Gamble arrive at Bootsy Bellows.Source:Splash News 5 of 6
6. Tyga surprises Kylie with a brand new Ferrari.Source:Splash News 6 of 6
Tyga Sued By Landlord After Allegedly Abandoning Clothing Store was originally published on globalgrind.com