has a few things to get off his chest regarding trust. Tory Lanez
The Toronto-based rapper/singer dropped another track as a part of “Fargo Fridays.” With an “
Uber Everywhere” remix under his belt, Tory follows with his new single, “Real Addresses.” Produced by Play Picasso, Tory touched on his lack of trust in people, mentioning his grandmother who kicked him out the house when he was younger. After dropping the single, Tory told one of his fans he still feels hurt after what happened.
Stream the track below and let us know what you think.
PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Kendall Jenner, Nicki Minaj, Meek Mill, & More
10 photos Launch gallery
1. Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid showed up at the Harper's Bazaar ICONs event together. We can see that Kendall has nipple rings!
1 of 10
2. This is how every celebrity should get out of an SUV in Hollywood. You show them, Eva Longoria.
2 of 10
3. Nicki Minaj was looking thick as she shopped at Barneys in L.A.
3 of 10
4. Meek Mill was there too.
4 of 10
5. Anna Wintour was spotted checking her text messages outside the Ralph Lauren fashion show during New York Fashion Week.
5 of 10
6. Flash that smile! Vanessa Hudgens was out and about in Los Angeles.
6 of 10
7. Remember Kesha? Here she is rocking out with Alice Cooper for The Hollywood Vampires show at the Roxy in Hollywood, CA.
7 of 10
8. Britney Spears is probably trying to find out what game her boys need while out shopping at Toys "R" Us.
8 of 10
9. Once a Bad Girl, always a Bad Girl. Natalie Nunn shows off her bandage after surgery in Beverly Hills, CA.
9 of 10
10. Actress and former fashion model Joy Bryant shows us all how to get the most out of her colors before summer is over by rocking a printed shirt in New York City.
10 of 10