This song should be called “Bitch Bad Part. 2.”
Lupe Fiasco remixes SZA’s Kendrick Lamar-assisted single “Babylon” for his latest release “Bone.” The five-minute track takes a similar stance on issues surrounding women, body image, slut shaming, and misogyny as his 2012 song “Bitch Bad.”
“You feeling yourself a little too much, you’re killing yourself, why you gotta be so rough, you working your fingers to the bone,” raps Lupe.
Sometime this year, the Chicago rapper is supposed to drop three new albums, Drogas, Skulls, and Roy. His Drogas LP is due out later on this month. Take a listen to “Bone” below.
PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
11 Reasons To Love SZA (PHOTOS)
11 photos Launch gallery
1. Because she's down with the boys (The TDE boys that is).
1 of 11
2. She's a natural hair icon in every right.
2 of 11
3. I mean, LOOK AT THAT HAIR.
3 of 11
4. Because she runs in a circle of equally gorgeous friends.
4 of 11
5. She's a vegan, but she's not afraid to indulge in some junk food. #Shameless
5 of 11
6. Because she's a yogi.
6 of 11
7. Because she brings a whole new definition to tom-boy chic.
7 of 11
8. And she still knows how to dress it up.
8 of 11
9. And she knows how to do Fashion Week justice.
9 of 11
10. And just as easily go back to her tom-boy tendencies with style.
10 of 11
11. Because she's adorable. Duh!
11 of 11
Lupe Fiasco “Bone (Babylon Remix)” (NEW MUSIC) was originally published on globalgrind.com