Diddy & Justin Combs’ Best Moments
1. Father son football game! WE WON! Happy Father’s Day – DiddySource:Instagram 1 of 9
2. Happy Father’s Day pops! Love you! — Justin CombsSource:Instagram 2 of 9
3. Diddy brings his sons courtside to kick it with Ben Stiller.Source:Instagram 3 of 9
4. Father and son partying together.Source:Instagram 4 of 9
5. Heir to the throne, I’m up next! — Justin CombsSource:Instagram 5 of 9
6. Diddy planting a kiss on his young son Justin.Source:Instagram 6 of 9
7. He gets it from his daddy!!! @princejdc — DiddySource:Instagram 7 of 9
8. MY SON MOTIVATES ME TO WORK HARDER EVERYDAY !!! @PRINCEJDC HARD WORK & DEDICATION !!! — DiddySource:Instagram 8 of 9
9. LIKE FATHER LIKE SON #TheCombs #ALLSTARWEEKEND @kingcombs @princejdc — DiddySource:Instagram 9 of 9
Recently, a former LAPD officer claimed that P.Diddy was responsible for hiring a killer to shoot Tupac Shakur.
For those who don’t know, Tupac Shakur and P.Diddy were caught up in a rival between East and West which included rapper Biggie Smalls. This rival is considered to be one Hip-Hop’s biggest beef because both Biggie Smalls and Tupac Shakur ended up being killed over the East Coast versus West Coast rivalry. Biggie was shot dead six months later after Shakur in a revenge killing. The rivalry started with Tupac being shot at a studio in New York which he blamed Biggie for setting him up or knowing who shot him but wouldn’t tell who did the shooting. Both Biggie and P.Diddy were present at the studio during the time Tupac was shot.
Tension rose even more when Tupac released “Hit Em Up” a diss record attacking Biggie and everyone associated with him.
The retired detective, Greg Kading, who once investigated the shootings claims in a new documentary that Diddy hired Crips gang member Duane Keith Davis to kill the legendary Tupac Shakur and his manager Suge Knight. The officer also claims that Diddy was willing to pay $1 million for the rapper and manager to be killed. However, on September 7, 1996, it was Orlando Anderson who is Davis’s nephew who killed the 25-year-old rapper while Suge Knight escaped with no harm.
The documentary, Murder Rap, shows a 2008 interview with Duane Davis where he says to have heard Diddy declare in a room full of Crips that he would give anything for Tupac and Suge’s heads.
Greg Kading goes on to state that he was able to trap Davis into giving him information about Shakur’s murder to avoid a harsher sentence for another crime. In retaliation for Pac’s death, Kading says that Suge hired a Blood by the name of Wardell Fouse to kill Biggie for just $13,000.
Diddy has not yet made a comment about the recent allegations that he had one of the greatest rappers, Tupac Shakur killed.
Do you believe that P.Diddy was behind the murder of Tupac Shakur? Leave a comment below in the comment section.