Source: Axelle/Bauer-Griffin / Getty
Rihanna’s long-awaited new album, Anti, might finally be on its way because the singer just shared a new Drake collaboration called “Work.”
The two, who first collaborated on 2010’s “What’s My Name,” reportedly shot a music video for the song earlier this month.
Until Rih blesses us with ANTI, which could be any time, stream “Work” on TIDAL, iTunes, and below.
Kylie Jenner, Will & Jada, Zendaya, & More Attend Rihanna’s 2nd Annual Diamond Ball
10 photos Launch gallery
1. The hostess was gorgeous in Dior.
1 of 10
2. Kevin Hart hosted the star-studded event.
2 of 10
3. EJ Johnson strutted the carpet.
3 of 10
4. Kevin Hart and his fiancee looked flawless.
4 of 10
5. Kylie Jenner gave a major train moment.
5 of 10
6. Draya rocked a classy black gown.
6 of 10
7. Holly Robinson Peete shimmered in gold.
7 of 10
8. Laughs and love.
8 of 10
9. Rih blew kisses to the crowd.
9 of 10
10. Of course, Zendaya slayed.
10 of 10