It’s all in the family.
Before Steph Curry was the Baby-Faced Assassin, his father Dell was an NBA superstar and even clinched the Sixth Man of the Year award in 1994. In an unearthed Burger King commercial, we learn where Steph gets his basketball chops.
In the clip, Steph asks his dad for some advice, to which Dell responds: “You really gotta want it. You gotta taste it. You gotta be able to smell, it. I mean, you’ve really gotta be hungry for it.”
Steph must have listened, because he’s arguably the best player in the league right now; in fact, many sports fanatics are already calling for back to back Warriors championships.
Now, would it be too much to ask for a Riley Curry cameo in an Under Armour commercial?
SOURCE: GQ | VIDEO SOURCE: YouTube, Twitter
Riley Curry's Cutest Moments In 2015
1. Riley is the real MVP.Source:Getty 1 of 8
2. Clearly her bracelet is more of a priority, Stephen.Source:Getty 2 of 8
3. This parade was really for Riley, tbh.Source:Getty 3 of 8
4. No matter what, Riley is a daddy's girl.Source:Getty 4 of 8
5. Riley is the coolest 3-year-old around.Source:Getty 5 of 8
6. Daddy's little girl is ready for her spotlight.Source:Getty 6 of 8
7. That little face could bring about world peace.Source:Getty 7 of 8
8. Even when Stephen is honored, it's all about Riley.Source:Getty 8 of 8
Watch Young Steph Curry Get Advice From His Dad In This ’90s Burger King Commercial was originally published on globalgrind.com