Source: Prince Williams / Getty
Back in November, Jimmy Winfrey was sentenced to 20 years (10 years in prison and 10 years probation) on six charges,
stemming from a shooting of Lil Wayne’s tour bus in April.
However, now it seems Winfrey is appealing his 20-year prison sentence after pleading guilty to multiple charges.
According to Bossip, t he documents, which were filed on December 18, say that Winfrey is appealing his plea and the sentence. Remember, Young Thug and Birdman were named in the indictment, but not charged. Winfrey attempted to have his charges thrown out because the rappers were not charged and because he said the prosecution did not have the facts straight.
17 Photos Of Lil Wayne & Birdman During Happier Times
12 photos Launch gallery
1. Because bros have each other’s backs.
1 of 12
2. Because bros hit the stage together.
2 of 12
3. Because bros tell each other jokes.
3 of 12
4. Because bros pose for pics together.
4 of 12
5. Because bros style on ’em in photo shoots.
5 of 12
6. Because bros shine together.
6 of 12
7. Because bros give bros hugs.
7 of 12
8. Because bros squash the beef no matter what.
8 of 12
9. Because bros make hits together.
9 of 12
10. Because bros rap together.
10 of 12
11. Because bros endure boring events together.
11 of 12
12. Because bros give each other props.
12 of 12