Over the years, Kim Kardashian has broken many things, she has broken the internet and she has even broken social media apps, such as Instagram with her interesting photos.
On Monday, she broke Apple, as she launched Kimoji which are Kim-themed emojis.
Now, how did she break Apple with an $1.99 app, you ask?
Well according to TMZ, the response to her app was so crazy that many people tried downloading it at once, and the Apple app store couldn’t handle it and started crashing.
At one point Apple was reportedly getting 9,000 people downloads per millisecond. Thankfully, the Apple tech team swooped in and fixed the issues and Apple is now working fine.
HOT 107.5 Rock The Apple Watch [PHOTOS]
1. DeelishisSource:wgpr 1 of 9
2. DeelishisSource:wgpr 2 of 9
3. DeelishisSource:wgpr 3 of 9
4. Big GregSource:wgpr 4 of 9
5. PaigionSource:wgpr 5 of 9
6. Foolish and Big GregSource:wgpr 6 of 9
7. Dr. DarriusSource:wgpr 7 of 9
8. PaigionSource:wgpr 8 of 9
9. FoolishSource:wgpr 9 of 9