If you can’t be Taylor Swift, be Taylor’s doppelgänger.
Meet Tay Tay’s Australian look-alike Olivia Oblivious. Apparently, the young Aussie’s been impersonating the country pop starlet for some time and the two blonde baddies finally met during Taylor’s show in Melbourne this past Friday.
The 19-year-old’s resemblance to Taylor is downright shocking, and according to Olivia, she and Taylor naturally have similar taste in clothing.
Oh, and she also swears that she doesn’t “consciously try to dress like her [Taylor].” Right.
Impersonating celebrities seems to be a lucrative business these days. Just last week, we read an interview about Justin Bieber’s impersonator (who caused chaos at an Indiana Pacers game) on Pigeons And Planes.
SOURCE: Daily Mail | PHOTO CREDIT: Instagram
11 Pictures Of Taylor Swift Kinda Doing Cool Things (PHOTOS)
11 photos Launch gallery
1. Taylor Serving Face...& A Little Bit Of Sexy - A Little.
1 of 11
2. Only A Real Ryda Rocks A Cat Jacket.
2 of 11
3. Everybody catching bullet holes...they got Taylor on her bully, YO!
3 of 11
4. Taylor Swagged All Over Halloween With This Costume.
4 of 11
5. This Looks Fun.
5 of 11
6. Busting Caps Out The Bubble Gun.
6 of 11
7. Unicorn Flow.
7 of 11
8. Everyone Likes Art, Right?
8 of 11
9. The Good Ol' Slip 'N Slide Always Comes In Handy.
9 of 11
10. Penthouse Buildings With Spectacular Views.
10 of 11
11. Pool Table Skills On Fleek!
11 of 11