MTV2’s Damien Lemon and Joking Off‘s Kerry Coddett and Matt Richards join us once again this week as we pick apart four tweets from Kobe. The legendary Laker talks about winning shootouts with a butter knife, black hats, and pre-teens. Seriously.
After Kobe’s tweets, we came to one conclusion: Shaq was phenomenal in Kazaam. Check out this episode of Socially Decoded above.
23 Throwback Photos Of The 2015 NBA Finals Players
1. Iman Shumpert chillin' with his four brothers.1 of 11
2. Anderson Varejao back in the day.2 of 11
3. J.R. Smith rocking a fresh cut.3 of 11
4. Matthew Dellavedova hitting the court as a young baller.Source:Getty 4 of 11
5. Kevin Love back in 2007 at the ESPY Awards.Source:Getty 5 of 11
6. Brendan Haywood playing for North Carolina.Source:Getty 6 of 11
7. James Michael McAdoo and his big sis.7 of 11
8. David Lee having a good time on the court in his college days.8 of 11
9. Festus Ezeli back home in Nigeria.9 of 11
10. Andrew Bogut gets into the game during his NCAA days.Source:Getty 10 of 11
11. Harrison Barnes celebrates his little sis on National Sibling Day.11 of 11
Socially Decoded: Kobe Bryant’s Tweets Don’t Make Sense At All was originally published on globalgrind.com