The duo was spotted performing at BET’s 106 & Party taping last night, and they actually shared a kiss for the first time in public on stage.
Durk could be seen wrapping his arms around her waist, and his hands look to be a bit low for two friends, especially since Dej was giving her boo a kiss on the lips.
The two have already showed off hints at a relationship through their new “My Beyonce” record and music video, which had a Love & Basketball theme.
If the rumors are true, there could be a new hip hop power couple on the scene, so watch out.
PHOTO CREDIT: Instagram/@iamAkademiks
18 Pictures Of DeJ Loaf Rockin' Coats, Sweatbands, & Bandanas (PHOTOS)
1. Being This Stylish Ain't Easy.1 of 18
2. All American.2 of 18
3. Everything Up.3 of 18
4. Just Do It.4 of 18
5. Selfie Game On Fleek.5 of 18
6. Chicago, Where You At?6 of 18
7. Furs & F*ck Yous!7 of 18
8. Sean Don & Dej.8 of 18
9. Dej & Deelishis.9 of 18
10. Bandana Game Strong.10 of 18
11. Try Me.11 of 18
12. Pardon Dej's Back.12 of 18
13. Dej The Detroit Playa.13 of 18
14. Ever Since She Could Remember, She's Been Poppin' Her Collar.14 of 18
15. Hood Poses For The Hood.15 of 18
16. Backstage Furs.16 of 18
17. Dej With Her "Fomily."17 of 18
18. The Fur Trifecta.18 of 18
Is It Official? Lil Durk & Dej Loaf Share A Smooch On Stage For The First Time was originally published on globalgrind.com