Ever wonder what Drake put on his Christmas and Hanukkah list?
Well, it wasn’t a fire truck.
TMZ caught up with the Canadian rapper’s father Dennis Graham out in Los Angeles and he shared a few hilarious stories about Drake’s childhood Hanukkah and Christmas rituals. The half-Jewish rapper celebrated both Hanukkah and Christmas, and according to Drake’s dad, “He always used to look forward to the eight days of gifts and then Christmas.”
Surprisingly though, Drake didn’t want stereotypical things like video games and monster trucks. Instead, all the Canadian kid wanted for Hanukkah was a dreidel.
Yeah, you read right – a damn dreidel. Drake’s come pretty far from his #BasicBoy days.
Watch the video up top.
Every Time Drake "Draked" In 2015
1. That Time Drake Slid In Lebanese Porn Star Mia Khalifa's DMs...So she claims.Source:Twitter 1 of 9
2. When We Thought Only Beyonce Could Drop A Surprise Project & Cause Chaos...Drake Dropped "IYRTITL."Source:Warner Music/ OVO Sound/ YMCMB 2 of 9
3. When Drake Somehow Convinced Madonna To Make Out With Him At Coachella.Source:Getty 3 of 9
4. Drake Collaborates With Beyonce...Again.Source:Getty 4 of 9
5. That Time Drake Showed Up To Watch Serena Win At Wimbledon, And Then....Source:Splash News 5 of 9
6. That Time Drake Hopped On Fetty Wap's "My Way" & Made It A Smash Hit.Source:300 6 of 9
7. Does This Even Need An Explanation?Source:apple music download 7 of 9
8. That Time Meek Mill Got Bodied By A "Singing N*gga."Source:Getty 8 of 9
9. Nope...No explanation needed.Source:apple music download 9 of 9
Drake’s Dad Shares Hilarious Hanukkah Story From The 6 God’s Childhood was originally published on globalgrind.com