Erykah Badu was trending all day long yesterday with her #ASKBADU hashtag, which generated many a story to tell your friends. Why did it work out so perfectly? Simple: because Ms. Badu was built for social media.
The But You Cain’t Use My Phone singer’s Twitter page is tops, and her clapback game is unmatched. So we took three of her recent tweets and got some of the funniest people we know to troll them – we mean, break them down.
This week’s Socially Decoded: The @FatBellyBella Edition features comedians from MTV2’s Joking Off, Matt Richards and Kerry Coddett, and from Uncommon Sense, Damien Lemon, as well as hilarious Twitter trolls Mouse Jones, Carol & Britt, Miss Lissa Knows, Bobby Pen, singer Alus, and Sarah Vivan.
Check out this week’s episode and be sure to laugh as much as you can. It’s good for you.
Erykah Badu's Most Outrageous Outfits
1. Matching is for losers.1 of 14
2. An extra-tall hat and a coat to match.2 of 14
3. Making sweats look cool on 106 & Park.3 of 14
4. She wore headphones as an accessory before everyone did.4 of 14
5. She also did denim on denim before it was cool.5 of 14
6. She'll rock kicks on the red carpet.6 of 14
7. All yellow everything.7 of 14
8. Known to pull a cowboy hat out of her collection.8 of 14
9. Another interesting hat.9 of 14
10. When she made feathers a fashion statement.10 of 14
11. The bag lady.11 of 14
12. She's never afraid to take hair risks.12 of 14
13. She was a vibrant stand-out at the Academy Awards.13 of 14
14. Only Erykah Badu can make a colorful windbreaker look this cool.14 of 14
Socially Decoded: Erykah Badu’s Twitter Clapbacks Get Deciphered was originally published on globalgrind.com