Taylor Swift just fulfilled a wish for a Swiftie, and it’s a huge deal.
When the fan, Jorja, found out that she would eventually lose her hearing, she was distraught that eventually she’d be unable to listen to Taylor’s music. Her twin sister felt her pain and helped her hear Taylor sing live and even meet the pop star.
When she was 12-years-old, Jorja was diagnosed with a condition that causes progressive inner-ear hearing loss. Her sister, Chloe, took to Facebook and created a page called “Help Jorja Meet Taylor Swift in Sydney.” The page went viral and got even more attention when a Sydney radio station picked up the story and got Jorja a meet and greet with Taylor.
When Jorja finally met Taylor she couldn’t get over how beautiful she was, saying, “She was very, very amazing and very pretty.” She added, “I didn’t expect her to be as tall as she was.”
With receiving such a huge gift, Jorja felt the need to return the favor and gave Taylor a pair of Australia‘s famous boots: Uggs.
17 Pictures Of Taylor Swift & Her Mother Andrea Finlay
1. Sitting front row at award shows.Source:Getty 1 of 15
2. Nothing better than a mother's love.Source:Getty 2 of 15
3. Mommy Finlay So Proud Of Her Baby Girl.Source:Getty 3 of 15
4. Taylor's Got A Tight Hold On Her Mommy.Source:Getty 4 of 15
5. Hugs & Kisses.Source:Getty 5 of 15
6. Secrets & Giggles.Source:Getty 6 of 15
7. Getting ready to win another award.Source:Getty 7 of 15
8. Red Carpet Chic.Source:Getty 8 of 15
9. Mother & Daughter.Source:Getty 9 of 15
10. Hanging out in Nashville.Source:Splash News 10 of 15
11. Taylor and Momma Finlay Take NYC.Source:Splash News 11 of 15
12. Swifts In The City.Source:Splash News 12 of 15
13. Like mother, like daughter.Source:Splash News 13 of 15
14. Parisian Shopping Spree.Source:Splash News 14 of 15
15. Who You Talking To, Mom?Source:Splash News 15 of 15