Now, hip hop star Future’s rider demands have been revealed. Now, according to TMZ, who obtained Future’s rider from a show back in December, it seems he requests lemongrass-scented candles and four bottles of Ace of Spades, Ciroc, and Moet, among other opulent beverages.
Then on the food side of things, he requests chicken fingers, cheddar popcorn, and broccoli, as well as fresh white powdered” doughnuts.
However, the biggest reveal that came through his rider is that he apparently makes $150,000 for a 45-minute show.
1. His full government name is Nayvadius DeMun Wilburn.
1 of 7
2. His stage name was born when members of the hip-hop musical collective, The Dungeon Family, called him “The Future.”
2 of 7
3. Before he was Future, he was known as Meathead of Da Connect.
3 of 7
4. He was shot in the right hand at the age of 14 or 15.
4 of 7
5. Future wrote the hook for Ludacris’ “Blueberry Yum Yum.”
5 of 7
6. Future is a fan of Shakespeare. He’s said, “”When I went to school, I would read Shakespeare and just fell in love with how he mixed his words. I started playing around and writing poems, reading poems.”
6 of 7
7. As a kid, he learned the lyrics to all of Too $hort’s songs.
7 of 7
Continue reading Future’s Tour Rider Reveals That He Makes $150K For A 45 Minute Show
19 Interesting Facts You Might Not Have Known About Future