In today’s society, we are no strangers to accurate and inaccurate paternity claims, especially when it comes to celebrities.
However, in this case, I think it’s safe to say that no one expected that Dr. Dre would be involved in the next chaotic celebrity paternity claim.
Now, according to TMZ, one of the stars of “Selling It In the ATL” is about to go on the air and all but say Dr. Dre is the father of her son, but TMZ says they were told Dre has proof positive that he’s not the father.
Fact is … we’re told Dre did indeed have a relationship with Gwen Boyd Moss, now an Atlanta real estate agent featured on the WeTV show. Back in the early ’90s she gave birth to a son, named him Justin Young (Dre’s real name is Andre Young) and informed Dre he’s the daddy.
We’re told Dre actually began paying Gwen child support and did so for years. But in 1998 Dre got a new lawyer, who asked him why he was convinced he was Justin’s dad. Dre said he just assumed he was, but the lawyer insisted he get a DNA test.
We’re told Dre actually got 2 tests, which show he is NOT the father. A judge ruled Dre was not the dad so Dre stopped paying child support.
Apparently it did not go over well with Gwen. She raised Justin, who is autistic, and continues to care for him. He’s now 20.
We’re told WeTV is about to air an episode in which Gwen reveals the name of Justin’s dad, but it’s bleeped — we’re told for legal reasons. Anyone watching will be able to connect the dots, because Gwen talks about various businesses in which Dre is involved.
We’re told Gwen believes the DNA tests were doctored and is adamant Dre is the father.
Dr. Dre's Yacht [PHOTOS]
1. Breakfast of champions! A bacon cheeseburger served on a glazed doughnut! With Coronas and @bonitatequila shots #wowSource:Instagram 1 of 5
2. Time to drop these toys In the water and go get it. @bonitatequila @betsafe @beatsbydre #capriSource:Instagram 2 of 5
3. Time to drop these toys In the water and go get it. @bonitatequila @betsafe @beatsbydre #capriSource:Instagram 3 of 5
4. Have to get out away from the yacht on order to take a pic of the entire thing. #damn #blessed #humbled #capri @bonitatequila @betsafe @beatsbydreSource:Instagram 4 of 5
5. Have to get out away from the yacht on order to take a pic of the entire thing. #damn #blessed #humbled #capri @bonitatequila @betsafe @beatsbydreSource:Instagram 5 of 5