The artist who doesn’t like to star in her own music videos is back with a dope new visual.
Australian singer/songwriter Sia releases a teaser of her upcoming “Alive” music video. The 25-second teaser features an adorable little girl rocking Sia’s signature wig while sitting in a rubble-filled room.
It doesn’t look like Sia will be featuring 13-year-old Dance Moms star Maddie Ziegler in this video, but maybe it’s time to get to know some new talent.
“Alive” is the lead single off Sia’s forthcoming album, This Is Acting. Watch a sneak peek of Sia’s “Alive” above.
1 of 19
1. Kesha's tattoo of an eye on her palm was inspired by Middle Eastern Hamsa amulets.
2 of 19
2. Megan Fox's tattoo, "We will all laugh at gilded butterflies," is an adaptation of a quote from King Lear by William Shakespeare.
3 of 19
3. Megan has started laser surgery to remove her infamous Marilyn Monroe tattoo.
4 of 19
4. Wiz Khalifa's entire body is covered in tattoos.
5 of 19
5. Cara Delevingne doesn't do diamond earrings. She has a permanent diamond in her ear.
6 of 19
6. Angelina Jolie was so in love with Billy Bob Thornton, she got his name tattooed on her arm.
7 of 19
7. Rihanna's hand tattoo is a work of art.
8 of 19
8. YG got a dope new head tattoo.
9 of 19
9. Amber Rose covered up her Wiz Khalifa tattoo, but her dogs are still tatted on her arm.
10 of 19
10. Young Thug got a Gucci Mane-inspired Ice Cream tattoo.
11 of 19
11. Before Iggy Azalea's name was on everyone's tongue, the rapper got an A$AP tattoo in honor of her ex A$AP Rocky.
12 of 19
12. Miley Cyrus deemed herself a rolling stone.
13 of 19
13. Cara Delevingne's tattoos are strategic, and hilarious.
14 of 19
14. Marc Jacobs may be high fashion, but that didn't stop him from getting a Spongebob Squarepants tattoo.
15 of 19
15. RiRi is tattoo queen.
16 of 19
16. And Chris Brown is the King.
17 of 19
17. Justin's 'Patience' tattoo is just one of many.
18 of 19
18. Weezy F. Baby and the F is for face tattoo?
19 of 19
19. Drake went from being tattoo-free to his body becoming a canvas.