Source: Amanda Edwards / Getty
During a speech Amber Rose gave at her “SlutWalk” in Los Angeles Saturday (October 3), she addressed comments made about her by estranged husband Wiz Khalifa and former boyfriend Kanye West.
“[Wiz] came out with that song, and that really hurt me,” Rose says of Wiz Khalifa’s verse on Juicy J’s “For Everybody,” in which he sings “I fell in love with a stripper.”
“All I did was ever love him,” Rose says in a clip posted by TMZ … click here for more details!
Hundreds Join Amber Rose For Her 2015 SlutWalk In Los Angeles
9 photos Launch gallery
1. Amber Rose on stage at the 2015 SlutWalk in Los Angeles.
1 of 9
2. Amber Rose arriving at the SlutWalk.
2 of 9
3. Amber Rose standing beside her mother at the 2015 SlutWalk.
3 of 9
4. Amber Rose hosts SlutWalk 2015 in Downtown Los Angeles, Ca.
4 of 9
5. Amber Rose hosts SlutWalk 2015 in Downtown Los Angeles, Ca.
5 of 9
6. Nick Cannon seen taking pictures with fans at the 2015 SlutWalk.
6 of 9
7. Amber Rose writing on the Wall Of Shame at the SlutWalk.
7 of 9
8. Amber Rose breaks down when talking about Wiz Khalifa at the SlutWalk.
8 of 9
9. Kisses from Muva.
9 of 9