This day, 23 years ago, Barack Obama and Michelle Robinson were married. Twenty three years later, the president and first lady of the United States are celebrating their anniversary.
The Obama’s are truly wonderful couple and even as some of the most important people on the planet, they seem to have a wonderful marriage. Here are five of our favorite moments of the couple.
1. That time when the President and the First Lady were everything at the Chinese State Dinner.
2. That time when Michelle wished Barack a happy Valentines Day and said, “Love is all you need.”
3. That time when Barack wished Michelle a happy birthday and they looked forever in love.
4. That time when the Obamas were ready for College Signing Day and were reppin’ their alma maters.
5. That time when President Obama shared that wonderful throwback of them on their wedding day.
If these two aren’t your #relationshipgoals, our goals need to be reevaluated. Congratulations to POTUS and FLOTUS!