After the huge success of Power, 50 Cent and Starz Network ink a new deal. 50 signed a an exclusive two-year contract with the television network. Under the exclusive premium television deal with G Unit Film & Television, Inc., Fif, real name Curtis Jackson, will develop new projects for Starz and continue as executive producer on Power. “Starz has been the perfect partner to make Power the success that it is and I am looking forward to developing many more record-breaking series with them,” he said in an official statement.
Carmi Zlotnik, managing director of Starz, spoke highly of the music mogul. “Curtis is a wonderful hands-on producer and actor on ‘Power’ and we look forward to expanding his roles behind-the-camera with Starz over the next two years,” he said. The second season of Power averaged more than 6.8 million viewers per episode, making it the most watched Starz original series to date. Production on the third season began earlier this month. The third season is going to be 10 episodes long. Creator, executive producer and showrunner Courtney Kemp Agboh returns alongside Mark Canton, Randall Emmett and Gary Lennon as executive producers with 50 Cent … click here for more details!
1. SMS Audio: This company that primarily sells headphones was founded by 50 Cent in 2011. In the same year, the company acquired Kono Audio. As far as the competition goes, he once said Dr. Dre’s “Beats is Nike. We’re Adidas.”
1 of 8
2. Power: 50 Cent is into all sorts of entertainment. Though he obviously stars in the Starz hit series “Power,” did you know he also produced the show? “Power” holds the “most viewers ever for a Starz original series” record.
2 of 8
3. Vodka: 50 Cent has recently partnered with Effen Vodka. The “ultra-premium” liquor comes in lots of flavors, including Black Cherry, Dutch Raspberry, Cucumber, and Salted Caramel.
3 of 8
4. SMS Promotions: 50 Cent started this boxing promotional company after his joint project with Floyd Mayweather, TMT Promotions, failed. Though SMS Promotions reportedly declared bankruptcy this year, it previously promoted boxers such as Andre Dirrell, Chris Galeano, and more.
4 of 8
5. SK Energy: Street King is an energy drink created by 50 Cent and his partner Chris Clarke. It boasts a variety of flavors, and was rebranded as “SK Energy” in 2012.
5 of 8
6. Frigo Underwear: 50 Cent put his insane body on full display in a series of advertisments for the underwear company this year.
6 of 8
7. VitaminWater: 50 Cent made $100 million after selling his stake in the privately owned company.
7 of 8
8. G-unit: We can’t forget about the clothing company that 50 Cent started in 2003 and relaunched in 2010. 50 maintains full ownership of the clothing line.
8 of 8
Continue reading 50 Cent Inks A New Deal With Starz Network