50 Cent's Most Lucrative Business Endeavors
1. SMS Audio: This company that primarily sells headphones was founded by 50 Cent in 2011. In the same year, the company acquired Kono Audio. As far as the competition goes, he once said Dr. Dre's "Beats is Nike. We're Adidas."Source:Getty 1 of 8
2. Power: 50 Cent is into all sorts of entertainment. Though he obviously stars in the Starz hit series "Power," did you know he also produced the show? "Power" holds the "most viewers ever for a Starz original series" record.Source:Getty 2 of 8
3. Vodka: 50 Cent has recently partnered with Effen Vodka. The "ultra-premium" liquor comes in lots of flavors, including Black Cherry, Dutch Raspberry, Cucumber, and Salted Caramel.Source:Getty 3 of 8
4. SMS Promotions: 50 Cent started this boxing promotional company after his joint project with Floyd Mayweather, TMT Promotions, failed. Though SMS Promotions reportedly declared bankruptcy this year, it previously promoted boxers such as Andre Dirrell, Chris Galeano, and more.Source:Getty 4 of 8
5. SK Energy: Street King is an energy drink created by 50 Cent and his partner Chris Clarke. It boasts a variety of flavors, and was rebranded as "SK Energy" in 2012.Source:Getty 5 of 8
6. Frigo Underwear: 50 Cent put his insane body on full display in a series of advertisments for the underwear company this year.Source:Getty 6 of 8
7. VitaminWater: 50 Cent made $100 million after selling his stake in the privately owned company.Source:Getty 7 of 8
8. G-unit: We can't forget about the clothing company that 50 Cent started in 2003 and relaunched in 2010. 50 maintains full ownership of the clothing line.Source:Getty 8 of 8
50 Cent took a major “L” on this one.
The rapper and entrepreneur has been ordered to pay $5 million to Rick Ross‘ baby mama after he shared a sex tape she made with her boyfriend – without her permission, of course.
The jurors — 4 women, 2 men — deliberated for just over an hour before awarding Lavonia Leviston $2.5 million in damages for using her image without her permission … and another $2.5 mil for intentional infliction of emotional distress.
Leviston’s lawyers also pointed out that the Power actor used the tape as a publicity stunt, as well as a means to diss Rick Ross.
Meanwhile, 50 – whose comments on the tape were super crude – seems unfazed, as he shared an adorable Facetime photo with his son Sire Jackson.
SOURCE: TMZ | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty, Instagram
17 Pictures Of 50 Cent Wearing G-Unit Tank Tops (PHOTOS)
1. New York's Bad Guy.Source:50 Promotional Pics 1 of 17
2. 50 Cent performing in the black tank.Source:WENN.com 2 of 17
3. Lookin' fire in that white tank.Source:WENN.com 3 of 17
4. 50 pointing to the crowd.Source:WENN.com 4 of 17
5. 50 Cent and Young Buck perform.Source:WENN.com 5 of 17
6. Lloyd Banks, 50 Cent and the famous tank.Source:WENN.com 6 of 17
7. 50 Cent performs in front of fans.Source:SplashNews 7 of 17
8. 50 Cent shows off muscles.Source:GettyImages 8 of 17
9. Look at that smile...Source:GettyImages 9 of 17
10. Flamin' Hot.Source:GettyImages 10 of 17
11. Rockin' Black Leather Pants Way Before It Was Trendy.Source:GettyImages 11 of 17
12. Big Chain Swangin'.Source:GettyImages 12 of 17
13. Heyyy, Fif!Source:GettyImages 13 of 17
14. 50 performing at MTV's Spring Break in 2003.Source:GettyImages 14 of 17
15. Lovin' Up On Kelly With Their Matching Tanks.Source:Instagram 15 of 17
16. These tanks = Perfect Boxing Attire.Source:Instagram 16 of 17
17. Being Oiled Up Never Looked So Gangsta.Source:50 Promotional Pics 17 of 17
50 Cent Ordered To Pay Rick Ross’ Baby Mama $5 Million After Losing Sex Tape Lawsuit was originally published on globalgrind.com