50 Cent's Most Lucrative Business Endeavors
1. SMS Audio: This company that primarily sells headphones was founded by 50 Cent in 2011. In the same year, the company acquired Kono Audio. As far as the competition goes, he once said Dr. Dre's "Beats is Nike. We're Adidas."Source:Getty 1 of 8
2. Power: 50 Cent is into all sorts of entertainment. Though he obviously stars in the Starz hit series "Power," did you know he also produced the show? "Power" holds the "most viewers ever for a Starz original series" record.Source:Getty 2 of 8
3. Vodka: 50 Cent has recently partnered with Effen Vodka. The "ultra-premium" liquor comes in lots of flavors, including Black Cherry, Dutch Raspberry, Cucumber, and Salted Caramel.Source:Getty 3 of 8
4. SMS Promotions: 50 Cent started this boxing promotional company after his joint project with Floyd Mayweather, TMT Promotions, failed. Though SMS Promotions reportedly declared bankruptcy this year, it previously promoted boxers such as Andre Dirrell, Chris Galeano, and more.Source:Getty 4 of 8
5. SK Energy: Street King is an energy drink created by 50 Cent and his partner Chris Clarke. It boasts a variety of flavors, and was rebranded as "SK Energy" in 2012.Source:Getty 5 of 8
6. Frigo Underwear: 50 Cent put his insane body on full display in a series of advertisments for the underwear company this year.Source:Getty 6 of 8
7. VitaminWater: 50 Cent made $100 million after selling his stake in the privately owned company.Source:Getty 7 of 8
8. G-unit: We can't forget about the clothing company that 50 Cent started in 2003 and relaunched in 2010. 50 maintains full ownership of the clothing line.Source:Getty 8 of 8
50 Cent took a major “L” on this one.
The rapper and entrepreneur has been ordered to pay $5 million to Rick Ross‘ baby mama after he shared a sex tape she made with her boyfriend – without her permission, of course.
The jurors — 4 women, 2 men — deliberated for just over an hour before awarding Lavonia Leviston $2.5 million in damages for using her image without her permission … and another $2.5 mil for intentional infliction of emotional distress.
Leviston’s lawyers also pointed out that the Power actor used the tape as a publicity stunt, as well as a means to diss Rick Ross.
Meanwhile, 50 – whose comments on the tape were super crude – seems unfazed, as he shared an adorable Facetime photo with his son Sire Jackson.
SOURCE: TMZ | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty, Instagram