With the help of Pottery Barn, the couple’s nursery is now complete.
We don’t know much about baby stuff, but we’d be pretty down to live here.
Ayesha revealed that after trying and failing to convert the Curry home office into a “peaceful and tranquil” space, Pottery Barn came through in the clutch.
Ayesha took to her personal website to say the following:
I…received the most amazing news! One of my favorite home stores, Pottery Barn / Pottery Barn Kids wanted to do a complete nursery makeover for us! I was so thrilled and honored. They came up with a couple of themes and we decided to go Neutral, light and airy! They took all of my nursery dreams and made them come true. Honestly, they surpassed them. I feel so blessed to be able to bring our new baby home to a beautiful, peaceful and serene environment.
The other CRAZY thing is that they managed to get it all done while we were away in Cleveland for a short 3 days. When I arrived home the nursery was ready to go, complete with a bow on the door to welcome our new addition.
Ayesha also celebrated by having a baby shower this past weekend.
We can’t wait to meet their new addition.
Every Time Steph Curry’s Daughter Riley Stole The Spotlight
1. #mcm #mce #thinkigotthehashtagsright !!! @wardell30 yesssssssssssssssss!Source: 1 of 26
2. What a morning! Spilled orange juice all over ourselves at breakfast and two minor toddler melt downs! We're still smiling though!!! ITS NAP TIMESource: 2 of 26
3. Such a wonderful day. My two love muffins. ☺️😍Source: 3 of 26
4. "Let's make faces mommy!"Source: 4 of 26
5. Baby girl on her weekly horseback riding lesson. We Gotta invest in some boots for the Ranch. Messing up my UA's lolSource: 5 of 26
6. Feeding Abigail the calf last week at Riley's lesson. Thank you @coeurdela for capturing this!Source: 6 of 26
7. Pumpkin Patch kind of Day with my ladies! I got a nice workout in following baby girl through the bounce mazes! #strawberrySource: 7 of 26
8. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone from the Curry family. A lot to be thankful for...Source: 8 of 26
9. Tough night in LA but who can't smile afterwards seeing my Baby girl had the exclusives on last night! Ice-Cold ClutchFit Drives. #RileyEditionsSource: 9 of 26
10. Started this USA road trip. Ready to go but Gonna miss seeing these 2 everyday. #daddyneedshisgirlsSource: 10 of 26
11. Happy Birthday to my beautiful daughter! She's blessed us with so many laughs and memories so far and can't explain how much I love this little girl. She woke up to a room full of balloons and her family ready to celebrate. Hope she had some idea of what's going on! #2Source: 11 of 26
12. Had a great time with the fam today on this beautiful resurrection Sunday. Miss you @wardell30 ... Check out Riley's foot pop! Hello 6 month belly... @kicknitcoseezy was in the house too!Source: 12 of 26
13. Last nights family affair! 3.14 #matchymatchySource: 13 of 26
14. So excited to be halfway there!!! I know these next 4 1/2 ish months are going to fly by!!! 😘😘😘 so gratefulSource: 14 of 26
15. That face! Those lips! 😍😍😍 #whyareyougrowinguponmeSource: 15 of 26
16. Had THE best little date with my baby girl! #mommydaughtertimeSource: 16 of 26
17. Love my little girl!!!!! 😍😍☺️Source: 17 of 26
18. I can't thank the lord enough for my little family. I'm the happiest girl on the planet.... Thank you @coeurdela !Source: 18 of 26
19. XoxoSource: 19 of 26
20. Pumpkin patchin' it yesterday with Riley and @wardell30 ... A sweet strawberry in a field of pumpkins.Source: 20 of 26
21. My heart can't really take much more 😍😍😍Source: 21 of 26
22. Morning bliss... feeling blessed.Source: 22 of 26
23. New shoesSource: 23 of 26
24. "You talking to me?!" #rayban #babysunnies #finallyfitSource: 24 of 26
25. My little bumblebee :)Source: 25 of 26
26. AmazingSource: 26 of 26
Steph Curry & His Wife Gear Up For Baby Number Two In Style was originally published on globalgrind.com