Tyga and Blac Chyna To Fight for Full Custody
Tyga is about to do battle with his baby mama because we’ve learned Blac Chyna is now gunning for full custody of their son.
Sources connected with Blac Chyna tell us she hired a top divorce lawyer last week and will file legal docs asking for primary physical custody. She does not want 2-year-old King Cairo bouncing from home to home during the week because he’s going to start preschool soon.
But Chyna’s issues run deeper. She has a problem with Tyga because he’s dating a minor, and she believes that shows bad judgment that translates into his parenting skills. Chyna also doesn’t want Kylie Jenner to have substantial time around the kid because she believes Kylie lacks maturity.
She’s willing to give Tyga weekend visitation, but that’s it … click here for more details.
Chris Brown I’m Turning My House Into Fort Knox!
Chris Brown is taking big steps to make sure he never comes home from a long trip again … to find a naked stranger in his house.
For starters, he’s installing a new, top-of-the-line security system. We can’t get a straight answer, but it looks like the old system wasn’t even on when Amira Ayeb broke into his Agoura Hills home and trashed the place.
Next step is good for Chris’ friends. He’s going to make sure someone is inside the house 24/7 … click here for more details.
Raven Symoné Blasts Beyoncé, Other Pop Stars: ‘Put Some Pants On’
Raven Symone is back at it! This time she’s sharing her opinion on Beyonce and blasting the pop icon for her showing too much skin, according to BET.
Whoopi Goldberg defended Beyonce against Mike Huckabee‘s consistent criticism of her dress and sexuality on “The View.” Then, Raven added her point of view.
“Okay, I have an issue, I love — oh, here we go with the Bey fans again … but I just need somebody to put some pants on when people are performing nowadays,” she said.
Raven said she has no major issue with Queen Bey, but “pop stars in general that like to not wear pants when they perform.”
“I think there does need to be some class in the female pop world,” said Raven who praised Janet Jackson for being sexy yet classy … click here for more details.
Written by LBeasley (Lauren Beasley), Digital Producer of The Morning Heat and Sports Editor of Radio One Detroit
Keep up with the Morning Heat on Instagram and Twitter at @hiphopdetroit
This Week's Hottest Celebrity Instagrams (5/1-5/8)
1. Danielle BrooksSource:Instagram 1 of 20
2. Samira WileySource:Instagram 2 of 20
3. Teyana TaylorSource:Instagram 3 of 20
4. Tamera MowrySource:Instagram 4 of 20
5. Tia MowrySource:Instagram 5 of 20
6. Angela SimmonsSource:Instagram 6 of 20
7. Tracee Ellis RossSource:Instagram 7 of 20
8. Porsha WilliamsSource:Instagram 8 of 20
9. Tasha SmithSource:Instagram 9 of 20
10. DrakeSource:Instagram 10 of 20
11. CommonSource:Instagram 11 of 20
12. Gabrielle Union and Dwayne WadeSource:Instagram 12 of 20
13. Wendy WilliamsSource:Instagram 13 of 20
14. EstelleSource:Instagram 14 of 20
15. Michelle Obama, Big Tigger, Keshia Knight Pulliam, Barack ObamaSource:Instagram 15 of 20
16. RihannaSource:Instagram 16 of 20
17. Eva MarcilleSource:Instagram 17 of 20
18. Chanel ImanSource:Instagram 18 of 20
19. Anita Baker, Mariah Carey, Tamar BraxtonSource:Instagram 19 of 20
20. Sanaa LathanSource:Instagram 20 of 20