The CLIMB Program is a unique alternative to the traditional method of pursuing a college degree.
It is designed specifically for adults who want to complete their college degree in classes coordinated with their schedules while continuing to work.
Adult learners have the opportunity to study with other adults who share similar interests and concerns. Together they form an academic support group, drawing from their own personal, professional, and technical backgrounds as they follow an intense program of classes and individual study.
The CLIMB Program serves the needs of adult learners, helping them assess personal values and increasing their effectiveness within their organizations.
For further information, please come to registration this is Saturday at Warren AME Church, 915 Collingwood Boulevard, Toledo, Ohio.
Highlights of The CLIMB Program:
- Classes meet one night a week for 52 weeks
- Classes are for working adults with at least 45 hours of transferable academic credit.
- Degrees include:
- Organizational management
- Criminal Justice Administration
- Health & Human Services
- Learn exciting subjects such as:
- Organizational Concepts
- Managerial Accounting
- Grant writing
- Negotiations and Mediation
- Degrees offer cutting edge curriculum taught by business & industry professionals
- Program is fully accredited.
- Financial aid is available to qualified candidates
- Classes will meet locally in Toledo
Also ask about Climb’s Directed Studies Program which allows you to complete your degree any time, any place.
Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. once said, “The function of education is to teach one to think intensively and to think critically. Intelligence plus character – that is the goal of true education.”
With these words in mind let’s CLIMB into the future together.
Saturday March 21st
9 am until 3 pm at
Warren AME Church
915 Collingwood Boulevard