Last night we got yet another out of no where release of Kendrick Lamar’s much anticipated second album ‘To Pimp A Butterfly’. And let me be the first to say this is in my personal opinion one of the best rap albums I’ve heard in years. He is taking chances that most rappers wouldn’t dare think of which makes this album all that we’ve ben waiting on and more.
Lamar suggested earlier this month that the then untitled record would release on March 23rd, but as we can see it is definitely available now on iTunes for $14.99.
Here is the track listing below:
- Wesley’s Theory (ft. George Clinton & Thundercat)
- For Free? (Interlude)
- King Kunta
- Institutionalized (ft. Bilal, Anna Wise & Snoop Dogg)
- These Walls (ft. Bilal, Anna Wise & Snoop Dogg)
- For Sale? (Interlude)
- Hood Politics
- How Much A Dollar Cost (ft. James Fauntleroy & Ronald Isley)
- Complexion (A Zulu Love) (ft. Rapsody)
- The Blacker The Berry
- You Ain’t Gotta Lie (Momma Said)
- Mortal Man
Check out one of the leaked tracks ‘Blacker The Berry’ below: