If you’ve been following Nicki Minaj’s Instagram lately, you may or may not have noticed her interactions with Meek Mill. That’s because their subtle flirting went as far as “likes” on each others’ pages. Or, you may have seen the sparkling bangles she posted on her birthday with the cryptic caption “Thank you.”
And then there’s her new songs “Big Daddy” and “Anybody Wanna Buy A Heart,” off her “Pinkprint” album, where the duo proclaim their love for one another…or something like that.
Nicki recently broke up with her longtime boyfriend Scaff Beezy also adding fuel to the he/said, she/said.
The Barb, who’s promoting her latest album “The Pinkprint” (released today), stopped by BigBoi’s Neighborhood where she dispelled and simultaneously added water to the rumor flames. “We’re friends. We’re friends. He’s dope. Shout out to him,” she said.
Earlier this week, during an interview with Shady 45, Nicki reassured Meek’s fans they don’t have to worry about her. “[Meek’s] girl fan base ain’t got nothing to worry ’bout! Keep liking him, keep supporting him. His girl fan base don’t gotta worry ’bout no Nicki Minaj, okay?”
If you say so…
10 Style Tips We Learned From Nicki Minaj
1. Choose one bold accessory.1 of 10
2. Rock a matching set.2 of 10
3. Embrace monochrome color.3 of 10
4. Keep jewelry to one metal.4 of 10
5. When wearing prints, keep accessories simple.5 of 10
6. Balance bold eyeshadow with nude lips.6 of 10
7. Don't compete with your neckline.7 of 10
8. Add a pop of color with a pink lip.8 of 10
9. Spice up a black dress with bold jewelry.9 of 10
10. Bring out your natural beauty with soft makeup.10 of 10
Nicki Minaj Denies Relationship With Meek Mill & We’re Like Sure… was originally published on hellobeautiful.com