Metro Airport Truck Inventory Manager!
Maintains inventory by receiving and counting stock; reconciling discrepancies. Manages shipping/receiving staff, including pick-up and delivery drivers.
Dealership experience a plus
ADP computer experience a plus
Accounting experience a plus
Mechanical background a plus
Superb computer and people skills required.
A self starter and motivated team player is required.
* Assures inventory availability by scheduling counts; counting stock; reconciling discrepancies with inventory control supervisor.
* Verifies inventory by comparing actual counts of stock, manufacturing orders, requisitions, credit returns and cycle counts to records.
* Locates inventory by coordinating materials warehousing, pulling, packing, and shipping.
* Documents actions by completing reports and records.
* Maintains safe work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
* Accomplishes warehousing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Reporting Skills, Organization, Scheduling, Analyzing Information , Dealing with Complexity, Documentation Skills, Time Management, Process Improvement, Safety Management, Inventory Control, Written Communication.
For more information follow the link to: Metro Airport Truck