Michigan sophomore offensive lineman Kyle Bosch has taken a leave of absence from the Michigan football team, coach Brady Hoke announced Wednesday.
“Kyle Bosch has taken a leave of absence for an undetermined amount of time for personal reasons. We ask that his privacy be respected at this time. We wish him the best and look forward to his return.”
Now as you can see above, coach Hoke did not go into specific details as to why Bosch is taking a leave absence, only stating “personal reasons,” as the reason behind his absence. Nonetheless, just like coach Hoke, I also wish him the best during this time and I certainly hope to see Bosch back on the field soon, when the time is right for him to come back.
That being said, there is no doubt that with Bosch now out of the lineup for Michigan, we will now see a slimmer offensive line than what we’re use to due to the rotations changes that have to be made in Bosch’s absence.
As a true freshman last season, Bosch played in five games, and he started three. During camp this fall, he worked at both guard positions and he also played as a backup guard in the Wolverines’ season-opening victory against the Appalachian State Mountaineers. Going into their game against Notre Dame, Bosch was listed on Monday’s depth chart as the second-team left guard, behind Erik Magnuson, and he was even expected to share the starting right-guard spot with Joey Burzynski.
However, with Bosch now out of the lineup for Michigan, senior Joey Burzynski and sophomore Kyle Kalis will continue to compete for the starting spot at right guard, while sophomore Erik Magnuson will remain as the team’s starter at left guard.
Once again proving my point that while the offensive line can hold up, it will still remain a little slimmer and possibly a little shakier than usual without the 6-foot-5, 303-pound and St. Charles, Illinois native, Kyle Bosch.
Written by LBeasley (Lauren Beasley), Sports Contributor for Radio One Detroit
For more of L-Beasley’s (Lauren Beasley) sports news and in-depth sports content, click here.
21 Hot Sneakers With No Release Dates
1. Air Jordan 3 x SoleFly1 of 21
2. Jordan 6 "OVO"2 of 21
3. Air Jordan 11 Pantone3 of 21
4. Air Jordan 15 "Bred"4 of 21
5. Nike Chukka-Posite5 of 21
6. Air Jordan 6 "Oreo"6 of 21
7. Air Jordan 1 High Strap7 of 21
8. Jordan 4 Blue "Spikes"8 of 21
9. Air Jordan 6 "History of Jordan"9 of 21
10. Air Jordan 1410 of 21
11. Nike Foamposite "Elephant Print "11 of 21
12. Air Jordan 13 "Hologram"12 of 21
13. Air Jordan 10 "OVO"13 of 21
14. Nike LeBron 12 "South Beach"14 of 21
15. Air Jordan 115 of 21
16. Air Jordan 5Lab4 Laser16 of 21
17. Nike Foamposite "Knicks"17 of 21
18. Nike Lebron 11 "What The LeBron"18 of 21
19. Air Jordan 7 "Hare"19 of 21
20. Air Jordan 12 "OVO"20 of 21
21. Air Jordan 121 of 21
Michigan OL Kyle Bosch Takes Leave Of Absence For Personal Reasons was originally published on wchbnewsdetroit.com