WOW! Can I start off by saying the homie dodged a bullet?! People magazine reports, Big Sean’s ex-fiancée and Glee star Naya Rivera married actor Ryan Dorsey in a secret wedding on July 19 in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, in front of a small group of close family.
“We feel truly blessed to be joined as husband and wife,” the couple told PEOPLE exclusively. “Our special day was fated and everything we could have ever asked for.”
At this point you can’t help but wonder if she married in the wedding dress she originally purchased for her nuptials with Big Sean. See dress and wedding photos HERE.
Wondering how this came about just THREE months after her engagement to Big Sean ended? Or who is Ryan Dorsey?
Dorsey, who is originally from Charleston, West Virginia, attended the New York Conservatory for Dramatic Arts before moving to Los Angeles. His IMDb credits show he has appeared in the following films: Groovin’ On (2011), Unspoken (2012) and You’re the Worst (2014). He also had past guest-starring roles on TNT’s Southland and NBC’s Parks and Rec.
As if this isn’t entertaining enough, they told PEOPLE: “True love always prevails.”
After some Internet searching, here are a few random factoids surrounding the Naya Rivera and Ryan Dorsey relationship:
- These two couldn’t have been together long as Ryan appears to be single tweeting this:
- The first time Naya Rivera liked any of Ryan’s photos on Instagram was on May 31st.
- He just started following Naya’s brother Mychal Rivera on twitter last month on June 1st.
- On June 7th Ryan Dorsey left a comment on Naya’s Instagram pic from Halloween 2013.
- This tweet could be Naya Rivera influenced:
Check out the photos of Naya Rivera’s new husband Ryan Dorsey in the gallery above!