The 45th NAACP Image Awards are coming to TV One on Saturday, February 20th at 9 pm EST, and Gary With Da Tea knows who should win in the Outstanding Entertainer category. Do you agree with his pick?
Watch Gary With Da Tea explain who he’s rooting for in this video, and listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” weekdays at 7:30 am & 8:30 am EST to get Gary’s Tea live. Find past editions of Gary’s Tea right here.
And The Award Goes To: Best Dressed 2014 NAACP Nominees
1. 2014 Best Dressed NAACP Nominees1 of 15
2. Kerry Washington glimmers in a Vivienne Westwood gown.Source: 2 of 15
3. Michael Kors helped Kerry steal our fashion hearts away.Source: 3 of 15
4. A baby bump has never looked more gorgeous!4 of 15
5. Nia Long reminds us all that 40's are definitely the new 20's. Yowsers!5 of 15
6. No best dressed list is complete without Mr. GQ himself. Idris does sexy like no other man.Source: 6 of 15
7. Nia remixes the LBD with mesh inserts and we adore it.7 of 15
8. Being a mom or two has not stopped Nia from bringing the sexy. #HotMamaSource: 8 of 15
9. Brandy isn't afraid to show off her legs.Source: 9 of 15
10. Go big or go home! We agree Brandy.Source: 10 of 15
11. No one does fresh vibrant skin like Brandy.11 of 15
12. Omari Hardwick could wear a potato sack & we'd still swoon!Source: 12 of 15
13. We love Taraji P. Henson and her fun sense of style.Source: 13 of 15
14. We're green with a little envy for this cocktail number.Source: 14 of 15
15. A LBD that reveals no signs of aging for Taraji.Source: 15 of 15
Keep Up With Rickey Smiley On Facebook!
Who Should Win The NAACP Image Award For Outstanding Entertainer? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on RickeySmileyMorningShow.com