Wow! We told you guys yesterday that George Zimmerman thinking it was a better idea to fight the rapper DMX than it was to fight rapper The Game was a big mistake! BIG MISTAKE…huge!
Welp, now DMX is confirming our thoughts by telling TMZ that he’ll be jailed if promoters allow him to step in a boxing ring with George Zimmerman … because he’d break every boxing rule in the book and then piss on his face!
D-M-X confirmed to TMZ that he’s officially throwing his name in the ring to be an opponent for this celebrity boxing match that Zimmerman has elected to take part in. And as in the case of rapper The Game (who made his desire to fight Zimmerman known yesterday) he has an ulterior motive for wanting to do it.
DMX says he wants to do it for,
“Every black person who has been done wrong in the system.”
And just in case DMX wasn’t already clear about his intentions he said,
“I am going to beat the living f**k out him … I am breaking every rule in boxing to make sure I f**k him right up.Once I am done with him, I am going to whip my d**k out and piss on him … right in his muthaf**kin face. Zimmerman is a piece of s**t and that’s what he needs to drink.”
So yeah…George…you just put yourself on DMX’s radar…in a real way. Good luck with all that!
No word on if X said, “1..2…meet me outside…meet me outside” or not.
Folks Jailed While Zimmerman Walks Free
1. Lauryn Hill is currently serving jail time for tax evasion. (Photo: AP)1 of 9
2. Michael Vick served time for dog fighting. (Photo: PRPhotos)2 of 9
3. In 2007, Lil Wayne was jailed for smoking marijuana and for possession of a pistol outside his tour bus. (Photo: AP)3 of 9
4. Rapper Ja Rule was jailed for possession of a weapon and tax evasion. (Photo: AP)4 of 9
5. Wesley Snipes was jailed for failing to file federal income tax returns.5 of 9
6. Singer Ron Isley was jailed for tax evasion. (Photo: AP)6 of 9
7. Lil Kim served time for three counts of perjury and one count of conspiracy related to a shooting outside a Manhattan studio. No one was injured.7 of 9
8. Martin Luther King, Jr. was jailed several times for peacefully protesting during the Civil Rights Movement. (Photo: AP)8 of 9
9. Domestic abuse victim Marissa Alexander was sentenced to 20 years in prison in 2012 for firing two warning shots into a wall. (Photo: Hellobeautiful)9 of 9
READ MORE HOT ENTERTAINMENT COVERAGE ON THEURBANDAILY.COM
Like TheUrbanDaily.com on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!