If you are in the Washington D.C. area today then you should check out Iyanla Vanzant’s free help desk.
According to reports, the spiritual life coach is taking to the streets of our nation’s capital to offer ”life-changing answers to hard-hitting questions about relationships, health, and personal transformation.”
The advice center is taking place at Union Station for two sessions: 9:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. and 2:15 p.m.-5:15 p.m. The new initiative is a part of an upcoming OWN show called “Help Desk,” hosted by Gotham Chopra, the son of Indian health guru Deepak Chopra.
Vanzant, the host of popular therapy show “Iyanla: Fix My Life,” is the author of 16 books, including 5 New York Times’ best sellers.
LIKE HelloBeautiful On Facebook!
Beauties, hit me on Twitter with your thoughts! @MyeishaEssex
Check Out This Gallery
How To Live Your Best Life: According To Oprah's Quotes (PHOTOS)
1. Relax & LiveSource:Getty 1 of 9
2. Be Grateful For The StruggleSource:Getty 2 of 9
3. Live Like A QueenSource:Getty 3 of 9
4. Try AgainSource:Getty 4 of 9
5. Educate YourselfSource:Getty 5 of 9
6. Invest In Great FriendsSource:Getty 6 of 9
7. Dream BigSource:Getty 7 of 9
8. HealingSource:Getty 8 of 9
9. Speaking UpSource:Getty 9 of 9
Fixing Lives: Iyanla Vanzant Opens Free Help Desk For The Public was originally published on hellobeautiful.com