Selita Ebanks attended The 13th Annual 24 Hour Plays event wearing a vibrant red harem jumpsuit, statement belt and Christian Louboutin Pigalles. For beauty, the model rocked sultry red lipstick and wore her hair straight.
Selita is a beautiful woman who can usually do no wrong in the wardrobe department but this jumpsuit seemed to engulf her small frame. There was a bit too much fabric on the top and bottom of this outfit. If she switched it with a more tailored version, it would have been a hit in my book. But, as always I want to hear what you have to say! Ladies, do you love or hate it? Would you rock a harem jumpsuit? Vote and comment below!
If you’re in the mood for a jumpsuit to rock this Fall/Winter, here are some inexpensive and fab ones I recommend from one of my fave stores, ASOS. Try one and layer it with a chic blazer and your sexiest pair of heels. Ow!
Follow Joy’s style adventures on Instagram! @joy_adaeze
10 Fashion Forward Style Tips From Naomie Harris
1. 10 Fashion Forward Style Tips From Naomie HarrisSource: 1 of 11
2. Naomie Harris In Calvin KleinSource: 2 of 11
3. Naomie Harris In Burberry ProrsumSource: 3 of 11
4. Naomie Harris In Calvin KleinSource: 4 of 11
5. Naomie Harris In Burberry ProrsumSource: 5 of 11
6. Naomie Harris In Peter PilottoSource: 6 of 11
7. Naomie Harris In GucciSource: 7 of 11
8. Naomie Harris In Vivienne WestwoodSource: 8 of 11
9. Naomie Harris In Oscar de la RentaSource: 9 of 11
10. Naomie Harris In VionnetSource: 10 of 11
11. Naomie Harris In ValentinoSource: 11 of 11
FAB OR FUG: Selita Ebanks’ Retro Red Jumpsuit [POLL] was originally published on hellobeautiful.com