Selita Ebanks attended The 13th Annual 24 Hour Plays event wearing a vibrant red harem jumpsuit, statement belt and Christian Louboutin Pigalles. For beauty, the model rocked sultry red lipstick and wore her hair straight.
Selita is a beautiful woman who can usually do no wrong in the wardrobe department but this jumpsuit seemed to engulf her small frame. There was a bit too much fabric on the top and bottom of this outfit. If she switched it with a more tailored version, it would have been a hit in my book. But, as always I want to hear what you have to say! Ladies, do you love or hate it? Would you rock a harem jumpsuit? Vote and comment below!
If you’re in the mood for a jumpsuit to rock this Fall/Winter, here are some inexpensive and fab ones I recommend from one of my fave stores, ASOS. Try one and layer it with a chic blazer and your sexiest pair of heels. Ow!
Follow Joy’s style adventures on Instagram! @joy_adaeze
10 Fashion Forward Style Tips From Naomie Harris
1. 10 Fashion Forward Style Tips From Naomie Harris1 of 11
2. Naomie Harris In Calvin Klein2 of 11
3. Naomie Harris In Burberry Prorsum3 of 11
4. Naomie Harris In Calvin Klein4 of 11
5. Naomie Harris In Burberry Prorsum5 of 11
6. Naomie Harris In Peter Pilotto6 of 11
7. Naomie Harris In Gucci7 of 11
8. Naomie Harris In Vivienne Westwood8 of 11
9. Naomie Harris In Oscar de la Renta9 of 11
10. Naomie Harris In Vionnet10 of 11
11. Naomie Harris In Valentino11 of 11
FAB OR FUG: Selita Ebanks’ Retro Red Jumpsuit [POLL] was originally published on hellobeautiful.com